Classes at Marc Adams School of Woodworking
Developing the Idea with Graham Blackburn
Dates: 8/17 - 8/21
Tool List: Click here for tool list
Where do design ideas for furniture come from? How do I develop my own ideas? This course will introduce the participants to a series of simple bench top design exercises that will exponentially expand how and where you look for inspiration. This course is for woodworkers who want to move beyond working from plans or copying other woodworkers designs. Sharpen those scissors, plug in that glue gun and have fun while developing your own unique furniture designs. This course will change your perception of furniture making.
- How to identify design ideas in your environment
- How to develop your own custom design sequence
- How to sketch and make models and full size mockups
- How to critique your own work
- How to assemble an idea bank that will be useful for years to come
There is a $45 annual registration fee that will be added to your the total amount of the class if this is the first class you are registering for this season.
Class Is Full